Inquire About Program
A popular definition for entrepreneurs is, “leaders willing to take risks and exercise initiative, taking advantage of market opportunities by planning, organizing and employing resources, often by innovating new or improving existing products.” Maybe that’s you. If your company is past the startup phase, but you need accelerated growth to get through the second stage, we may be able to help.
In order to become a Warehouse member company, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have between $250,000-$25 million in annual revenue
- A positive attitude towards growth
- Customers of international or national origin
- 5-50 employees
- A developed management team
- A temperament that accepts coaching
- Be prepared to overcome a technological challenge
If you are an entrepreneur that is interested in becoming a Warehouse member company, please complete and submit the basic information on the form below. When finished, please click the “Submit” button. We will respond within a week to schedule an initial needs assessment interview meeting with company stakeholders to determine if our program is the right fit for you.