Entrepreneurs-Apply To Program
A popular definition for entrepreneurs is, “leaders willing to take risks and exercise initiative, taking advantage of market opportunities by planning, organizing and employing resources, often by innovating new or improving existing products.” Maybe that’s you. If your company is out of the garage, but you need accelerated growth to get through the Valley of Death, we might be able to help.
In order to become a Warehouse client, you must meet the following criteria.
- Must have between $250,000-$25 million in revenue
- A positive attitude towards growth
- Customers of international or national origin
- 5-50 employees on average
- A developed management team
- A temperament that accepts coaching
- Be prepared to overcome a technological challenge
If you’re an entrepreneur that’s interested in becoming a Warehouse Client company, please complete and submit the form below to tell us about your venture. When finished, please click the “Submit” button. We will respond within the week. If approved, we’ll set a meeting with company stakeholders.